Larry Bud

ospam (Kevin Daly) wrote in message ...
Hi All,
I'm curious as to the differences in finishing abilities of a palm sander and a
ROS. I assume the ROS is more aggressive. My palm sander died the other day
and I am debating about buying another one or a ROS in its place. In an ideal
world, I'd just buy both and not worry about it, but right now it's not an
option. The majority of my items are small and some can be very fragile
(fretwork pieces). I have a stationary belt/disc sander which along with my
hands have been filling the void.
Thanks for any advice.

I had never used a ROS until last year when I bought one. I was tired
of using the palm sander, it took FOREVER. The ROS is like heaven on
earth. I think the finish is MUCH better than the palm, and it's so
much faster.