Dave Solly

(m Ransley) wrote in news:3616-417E710B-377@storefull-
3135.bay.webtv.net:

First you dont know if there was any grease on the walls before it was
papered, so prime it. adding mud to paint probably wont look finished
and it will need repainting to get an even color. Prime and use texture
paint. Kitchens need good prep because cooking leaves residue on walls.

I bought the house new and the kitchen was papered when we moved in, so I
know this isn't going to be a problem. I planned to add paint to the mud,
and apply the mud in a textured way. Maybe I didn't make my self clear in
what I was planning to do.

Dave