Joe Fabeitz

Whoa! Does this mean no more clever, concise, albeit wise ass, responses?
Please say it isn't so. I promise never to visit, read or even mention the
alt.hvac group ever again.

"Joe Bobst" wrote in message
barry,

I have noticed that many if not all of your replies result in a broken
thread.

Totally agree with Mr. Meehan. I rarely check a reply since it is

usually
an orphan post, sometimes way late from the OP. I fact, reading this one

was
virtually accidental since it was first in the list. IMO, if the threads

aren't
connected, the usefulness is marginalized.
We should all work to keep the level of communication in this NG as

focussed as
possible, including editing for briefness to save bandwidth and storage

space.
My nickles worth.

Joe