George

PC Speedbloc. You'll want one after you get your ROS anyway.
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/ Has 'em, and though not necessarily at the
lowest price, you'll want to get your rolls of paper at the same time.
Leaving it up to you which to choose, PSA, Velcro or regular. Let the grit
be aggressive where you need it to be.

Don't you presand fretwork? I'd hate to think of sanding it after I'd put
the time in it.

"Kevin Daly" wrote in message
Hi All,
I'm curious as to the differences in finishing abilities of a palm sander

and a
ROS. I assume the ROS is more aggressive. My palm sander died the other

day
and I am debating about buying another one or a ROS in its place. In an

ideal
world, I'd just buy both and not worry about it, but right now it's not an
option. The majority of my items are small and some can be very fragile
(fretwork pieces). I have a stationary belt/disc sander which along with

my
hands have been filling the void.
Thanks for any advice.

Kevin Daly