Bob Mannix

"Kevin" wrote in message
om...
I have been having problems over the last couple of months with the
pilot light going out on my Glowworm SpaceSaver 50 Mk II boiler. It
started out happening every now and again and has got gradually worse.
What's happening now is that I can light the pilot light, and the
main burner fires up ok, but when the main burner switches off again
after a few minutes, the pilot light is also extinguished at the same
time. I am probably going to replace the thermocouple but is there
likely to be anything else I should be looking at ?

It's nearly always the thermocouple. The universal ones you can get in B&Q
will usually fit (they fit my Glowworm anyway). I have replaced about 2-3 in
8 years

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)