Norm Dresner

"Norm Dresner" wrote in message
"Chuck Harris" wrote in message
Norm Dresner wrote:

Go to mouser and order:

511-UA741CN or 511-UA741IN

They are made by ST, and sport a +/-22V abs max supply voltage.
The CN is a 0-70C DIP, and the IN is a -55-+125C DIP

-Chuck Harris

Aha! I was fooled by the part number. At DigiKey they have the National
Semi part which also has the CN suffix but only operates at +-18V. Thanks
for the info

Norm

Browsing through some papers, I just discovered that the "Signetics"
NE5534N Op Amp has an absolute maximum voltage spec of +-22V. I've got a
bunch of them and it sounds like this should solve my problem. Well, I
might have to add some additional compensation to slow it down to 741-speed,
but I think that's the way to go.

Norm