Charlie Self

JOAT notes:

Got another dork troll post this evening, this time supposedly from
Charlie Self. Too much obscenity in it to put it out on the group. It
wouldn't be so bad if they'd just use some imagination and/or be a bit
creative, but nooo they've got to be dull, boring, and uninteresting.

Yeah. It sounds almost like someone who knows me for the first sentence, then
goes off the deep end.

Same lidya.net according to the headers.

School holiday somewhere, or flu vaccine isn't the only medication the country
is short on.

Charlie Self
"When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
hereditary." Thomas Paine