Dave

If you can do it, I would install a large sink with a tall faucet for
cleaning, etc.

Dave

"tony weikert" wrote in message
ink.net...
Folks:
I'd like your input on a new shop I'm having built. Actually it's a
garage but it's prime purpose will be a woodworking shop. I'd like ideas
on lighting, outlets (how far apart and the height, I also told the
contractor I want a 220 volt outlet on each wall) and anything else you
think may be important for construction. It's going to be 27 X 45 feet
with an 8 foot ceiling. I'm also looking at getting the floor painted to
combat dust and make clean-up a little easier. Any and all inputs will be
welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Tony