Robert Mozeleski

I typed in the NTE number but is says SIP-9 pin.
http://www.findchips.com/

"Jiri Placek" wrote in message om...
Does anyone please have datasheet for NEC µPC-1213C or NTE 1615? Ir
is a DIP-8, 2.4 W audio amplifier IC used without any cooling fin in
SONY ICF-6500W shortwave portable receiver. The chip is apparently
overloaded since it frequently fails in this radio. My options are
either to buy a replacement at Mouser or to install another IC with
more power. To find an acceptable more powerful IC I need a data
sheet for the original one. The web search failed to locate any data.

Any lead is greatly appreciated.

Jiri Placek
Boyertown, PA