Prometheus

On 25 Oct 2004 17:36:28 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 02:00:02 -0500, Prometheus wrote:

I didn't agree with that legislation, but it didn't cause any real harm
that I could see- those guns were junk anyways, and they were just as
easy to come by after they were "banned" as they were beforehand.

My several thousand dollar Springfield Armory M1-A Match Rifle is
"Junk anyways"?

I don't know. I live in a poor area, and people were worked up about
the SKS and Ruger 10-23 modifications that were *banned*. Didn't have
access to expensive "assault" rifles, so I couldn't determine their
relative quality- all of the ones I personally encountered from that
list were worthless junk.