Prometheus

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:48:43 GMT, "tony weikert"
wrote:

Folks:
I'd like your input on a new shop I'm having built. Actually it's a garage
but it's prime purpose will be a woodworking shop. I'd like ideas on
lighting, outlets (how far apart and the height, I also told the contractor
I want a 220 volt outlet on each wall) and anything else you think may be
important for construction. It's going to be 27 X 45 feet with an 8 foot
ceiling. I'm also looking at getting the floor painted to combat dust and
make clean-up a little easier. Any and all inputs will be welcomed. Thanks
in advance.

Put the outlets in the walls wherever you want them. As a thought,
you may want to augent the wall outlets with a couple of those
retractable ceiling-mounted outlets. They're not good for everything,
but they sure can come in handy sometimes!

Tony