Wood Butcher

How about using a couple of crescent wrenches to
apply a reverse twist and straighten it out?

Art

"RonB" wrote in message news:89efd.19938$EZ.14026@okepread07...
A few days ago I managed to get a 3/8" bandsaw blade crossed up as I was
finishing with a thick piece of hardwood. Short story shorter, I ended up
with a twist that is set into about 3" to 4" of its length. I am guessing
at it's worst its about a 10 to 20 degree twist. I didn't realize until
today that the "rattle" effect was too severe to leave it on the machine and
swapped it out.

Is there any Practical way to straighten one of these? It is a fairly new
and sharp blade. Obviously sharper that the user.

Thank you in advance for any advice.
RonB