mark

"Howard" wrote in message
"mark" wrote:

The one where I go to a gun show and meet someone there and they say,
"Hey,
I have something you might be interested in over in my van."

Every state in the union already has a law prohibiting the sale of
weapons to people not entitled to own one.

So, I repeat, which gunshow 'loophole' are you referring to?

--
Howard Lee Harkness
Texas Certified Concealed Handgun Instructor

Low-cost Domain Registration and Hosting!
www.Texas-Domains.com

OK, I fold. If the laws are upheld, there is no loophole. You are correct.
I should have said, stricter enforcement of existing laws, which I think is
the main problem anyway.