William Brown

jeffc wrote:

"George" wrote in message

His drone liars keep talking about "leadership" during 9/11. Yeah just

look

at the face
of an idiot pretending to read my pet goat. Picture worth more than a

1000

words.

And his reaction while he was surrounded by small impressionable children
should have been what?

Gee, what a toughie! Um, let's see. How about "kids, something important
has come up and I have to leave early." Wow! Think that might have worked?
Moron.

My experience is that a good leader or executive gets a good staff in
place, and doesn't have to become hysterical when something comes up; he
knows that his staff will be able to handle it. You seem to think the
President should have run out of the room and started shooting, but
perhaps not, because I think your thinking stopped when you were led to
be critical of his not acting, and you have no idea what he should have
done, other than to have done something else.

Mr. Moore has rung his bell, and you are drooling. Incidentally, I
wonder if Mr. Moore is angling for a position in the Kerry
administration; perhaps minister of propaganda?
there.