Reverend {Parson} Peter Parsnip

Default A moderated group!

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Leigh,
and I thusly replied:

Phil Kyle wrote in
s.com:

I love Harry.

Oh great - he's now in uk.radio.amateur - this guy 'Phil Kyle' is great
- you though we had problems with Airy Gareth - now the fun has begun.

Whoever brought him in via crossposts - thanks very much.

Another newsgroup bites the dust.

It depends on how long it takes for you to reject Harry's netKKKoping
antics. We're only here to play kiss chase with him... if he moves on,
then there's no bother!

PS: setting followups without warning. Very bad.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2