Charlie Self

Larry Jaques asks:

Make you wonder. BUT, can anyone cite one such incident as having
actually taken place? (other than driveby gang shootings since
they are not Jane and Joe Average) There just may be 1.

Bottom line: It's 99.9% fear and hype. On the whole, gun owners
are much more responsible, upstanding citizens.

I'm sure there's a cite somewhere, but it may also prove zilch. The only local
gun incident involving homeowners that I recall around here involved a woman
and a shotgun. Some guy kicked down her door and she blew him back outside with
a shotgun. I don't recall the exact disposition, but suffice to say she did NOT
need a lawyer.

Charlie Self
"When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
hereditary." Thomas Paine