Larry Jaques

On 25 Oct 2004 17:27:31 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
calmly ranted:

GregP responds:

Oh, man. Did you ever see Joe or Jane Average shoot when they're nervous.

Right, that's why he should be encouraged to own an Uzi:
make sure that he kills the mofo in his house, along with
a few family members and the Joneses next door.

I don't know many people who want to own an Uzi or any of its full auto
counterparts, but I do know a few. About half of them are combat vets who are
unlikely to spray fire unintentionally. The other half, though---

Make you wonder. BUT, can anyone cite one such incident as having
actually taken place? (other than driveby gang shootings since
they are not Jane and Joe Average) There just may be 1.

Bottom line: It's 99.9% fear and hype. On the whole, gun owners
are much more responsible, upstanding citizens.

--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over

VOTE LIBERTARIAN ON NOVEMBER 2, 2004 OR YOU WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.