Harry

"Bo Williams" wrote in message
Harry wrote:

I don't know if this is the right newsgroup (if not, can someone point me
to the appropriate one?), but I'm thinkong of relacing all my old (B&D)
power tolls, and with all the choices nowadays, I was hoping for some
suggestions (Ver speed drill, cordless driver, reciprocating saw, skill
saw, jig saw,...) the works.

Different lines have different strengths and weaknesses. If you have a
fetish to have all of your tools look the same, then you'll probably still
do all right, but you'll have a situation where you could have made
slightly better choices here and there.

No such fetish :-) I was thinking more in terms of things like batteries,
etc. being interchangeable acroos tools of the same line, that's all.

Spend some time at Google Groups on this. There's enough information
already out there to last you the rest of the year in reading time.

Will do that, thanks.