Christian McArdle

I can find plenty of chrome taps - but mine need to have an antique gold
finish to match the other bathroom fittings. Anyone know where I can get
some?

A 2 hole gold plated bath mixer must surely be really easy to source, if a
little expensive. I take it you want a nice looking "telephone" shower spray
type? These generally look better than non-shower spray mixers. They're
useful even if you already have a shower, as they are excellent for cleaning
the bath down and look nice.

A quick search shows

http://www.victoriaplumb.com/victori..._range_42.html

Do a bath/shower mixer in antique gold for 75 quid (69 with the less nice
looking showerhead) and a monobloc basin mixer for 55. Obviously, a monobloc
is never going to look particularly traditional, but at least it should
match the mixer.

Christian.