Larry Jaques

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:40:22 -0400, "Gerry Leath"
calmly ranted:

Years ago I saw a wooden task light. It had 2 extension arms and a wooden
screw clamp to fasten to a shelf, desk, etc. The shade was mica and there
was one bulb. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Do you have any
ideas what it would be called to do a google search? Thanks for any help in
locating this. Gerry

Try "articulated wooden lamp mica" for starters.
Try "articulating" and "positionable", etc.

Do you want to make one or have one made for you, Gerry?

--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over

VOTE LIBERTARIAN ON NOVEMBER 2, 2004 OR YOU WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.