RonB

For those who think it is cool to pull this kind of crap, think for once in
you life.

How many kids hopped on the family computer yesterday and were left
wondering what dad, or mom, did to cause such a vile, vulgar message?

How many casual news group users were left wondering what the hell they had
done to cause such a response from a member?

If all of this is tied to the hullablough regarding a new user group, or
anything else, you people are caught up in your keyboard fantasies. If you
think you are on some kind of crusade to save or improve the internet or
news group community you are being stupid*. Frankly this kind of activity
damages the cause and leaves a lot of us wondering why we would continue to
expose our homes to the likes of you. You need to go outside for a while
and breath some air that isn't contaminated with you stinking attitude.

I, for one, will be in the shop more and on the computer less for a while.

*That is about as close to flaming as I have come.