Tony Bryer

In article , Huge wrote:
And stop shopping at PC World. They're worse robbers than the
Chancellor.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. When they first opened they really were
a rip-off place - like RRP £499, our price £399 - save £100. Pity
that most of their customers knew that the going rate was £249. Now
on many things they can be very competitive especially when you
factor in P&P on mail orders - but you have to be selective: like
supermarkets they hope you'll buy the offer of the week *and*
several other less than cheap things while you're there.

And as the Isleworth branch is 3 miles from home I can go there, buy
something and be home within the hour - much better than waiting for
non delivered mail orders.