Art

I have previously used a product called Lubra Clean with very good results.
Requires access to the physical opening on the side of the control
assemblies to allow one to put the cleaning materials inside. I normally
used a small screwdriver or a snapped off wooden "Q-Tip" to apply the Lubra
Clean to the slider or wiper assemblies.
"Ross Herbert" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:37:46 GMT, "Norm Dresner"
wrote:

Okay, SOS pads in the kitchen but what in the electronics lab?

TIA
Norm

Oh no! Not this old chestnut again...........

There was a thread on this subject back in August so just search for
WD40 in this group.