eltonfan28

(Ray Kinzler) wrote in message . com...
Erma1ina wrote in message ...
willshak wrote:

Erma1ina wrote:

[...]

"He closed some plants, and negotiated
with the labor unions to trim back wages and employment"

Is this the Democrat platform? Close plants, lay off workers, reduce wages?

Hmmm. ANOTHER "Dumbya-deep-thinker." LOL.

http://www.netstate.com/states/peop/people/pa_lai.htm

Another Excerpt [The point: Lee Iacocca knows how to lead and knows a
leader when he sees one. He sees one in John Kerry, not in George
"Dumbya".]:

I don't know WHY I got myself drug into this sorry debate but if you
think Kerry is some sort of Knight in Shining Armor, you are wrong.
If you think big business is in bed only with W., you're wrong. If
you think the outsourcing debacle will end with Kerry, you are wrong.

I apologize in advance to the groupi because I answered these silly
twits and, worse, because I attached the following as back up for what
I wrote: SNIP

No apology needed. Simple partisan minds can only assume if you
attack Kerry than you must be pro Bush. Outsourcing has devistated
the lives of many of my friends in the software field, but we've come
to realize that Kerry has no credibility on this issue. He claims
that outsourcers are "Benedict Arnolds", but what he said in the third
debate was just pathetic.

Thanks for the documentaion you provided about Kerry's history. It's
very telling.