Lobby Dosser

"Steve" wrote:

"Nate" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message

Be VERY careful now -- you want to continue "not missing anything"!

The Delta inserts have a clearance pre-cut.

- Nate

I was just relating to the aftermarket UHMW insert blank I worked on
last week.
It required a bit of bandsaw work to clear space for the splitter
before I could even begin to lower it onto the table saw blade.

Lower it onto the blade? I always slowly raise the blade into the already
fastened insert. Lowering the insert onto a blade sounds pretty risky:
assuming you are talking about cutting the zero clearance throat.

LD