George C. Fahrlender

Be sure to have a filter installed to prevent too much dust getting into
unit and keeping the system clean.

--
George Fahrlender
On-Location Services

"Red Neckerson" wrote in message

"sx460" wrote in message
Hello guys,

We're wanting to do our own funace installation. We're pretty handy but
we've never done a furnace installation before. We've got everything
mapped
out and parted out and just need to order and install all the duct work.
Since it will be getting cold here over the next few weeks, we were
hoping
that we could use the furnace while it's not hooked up to the duct work.
In
other words, is it okay to run the furnace with no duct work going to it
(be
it supply or return) just so we can create heat in the basement while
we're
working? We'll have everything else hooked up correctly and permanently
like
the supply air for the flame, vent pipping, gas hook up, and
electrical...

Best thing to do is get a troll box for temporary installation.....