Wizard of Ozz

Sam Goldwasser wrote in message ...
(Wizard of Ozz) writes:

If I move the screen using the controls on the side of the monitor,
the lines move with the screen.

So the lines stay with the picture? Are they aligned perfectly with
the pixels?

I don't understand perfectly your question, but here goes: if I draw a
vertical line in the screen with photoshop, they will be perfectly
parallel to that line.

The image, otherwise, is absolutely perfect, beautiful, perfect
linearity, colors absolutely perfect, no strange noises, no problem
anywhere whatsoever.

One possible factor I noticed in the FAQ which might apply: most video
cards and monitors use 75 ohms, but older stuff might use 50 ohms, and
this could cause an impedance mismatch. The video card is old, from
1997.

Not likely. 50 ohms has never been used recent times.

You should check the monitor with another video card or PC as it may indeed
be the video card as someone else suggested. Ignore that guy who didn't
bother to pay attention to what you wrote and said to junk the monitor.

I'm going to hook up the monitor with another computer to see what
happens. Thanks for the help.