Andy Dingley

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:23:26 -0500, Peter De Smidt
pdesmidt*no*spam*@tds.*net* wrote:

On another matter, I recently received an foul-mouthed email from
someone named Greg Millen,

I very much doubt that - there's a lot of forged trollmail flying
around at the moment, concerned with the formation of a new
rec.woodworking.all-ages group. The new wannabee-moderator has already
described the existing group as a "sewer", and as it's not living up
to its billing, someone seems to be busy trying to pretend it is.

My apologies for your email, but I doubt very much it came from either
Greg or Dave Balderstone.

BTW - I was trolled last week, and I'm expecting a batch of these
emails to go out soon with my name on them. To save any possible
confusion, I _never_ send out abusive emails. If I'm going to call any
poster names, I'll do it on Usenet.