On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:23:26 -0500, Peter De Smidt
pdesmidt*no*spam*@tds.*net* wrote:

On another matter, I recently received an foul-mouthed email from
someone named Greg Millen, whom I've never heard of. In googling him, it
seems that he posts here. Since my only recent post here was earlier in
this thread, where I asked Andy to explain what he meant, I'm at a loss
as to how I offended Mr. Millen. Not that I care, mind you, as it's
obvious what type of person he is. This is just a heads up for others in
case you get a peurile message from him.

-Peter De Smidt

wasn't him. it was a troll impersonating him.