J T

Default PING: Greg*Millen

Hey Greg, now I got an e-mail from you. LOL Another silly dork
troll, limited imagination, no class, another maroon. LMAO

E-mail message
From: (Greg=A0Millen) Date: Sun, Oct 24, 2004,
9:17pm (EDT+4) To:
(Theo) Subject: Hey Theo,
Your Usenet comments
My name is Greg Millen. I want to ask you to stop being such a rude,
arrogant, snobby Usenet contributor. I'm not the type of person to flame
people in newsgroups, but I have absolutely no objection to emailing
them directly when I want to give them a piece of my mind. Cut the crap.
Get off your ****ing high horse and stop being such a royal pain in the
asshole.
I've said what I had to say to you, JERK!
Greg Millen

JOAT
Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.