Bodysnatcher

Default Heating/water control unit

Hi.
I would like to replace our control unit that allows us to set the time for
heating/water to switch on.
The unit at the moment is a Honeywell.
Can not find the item number or a picture etc on any web site so assuming
they have discontinued it even though it's only about 12 months.
Basically it allows two periods of time each day but water and heating are
not independent, so when we have heating set, the water also is on. This is
the reason i would like to change it for a model that has separate time
settings for each, water and heating.
Does anyone know if wiring would be identical, as changing the wiring is not
my strong point but connecting up the wiring the same is not a problem!