bof

In message , Pete C
writes
What went wrong with the original wheels and how many are there to
replace? I was planning to get a Zanussi dishwasher soon, this doesn't
give a lot of confidence in their product...

My Zanussi d/w was about 5yo when it got skipped, the problem seemed to
be that the plastic went brittle, I assume with the repeated washing in
hot soapy water, my thought was that I was just unlucky and had got a
machine after they'd changed to a new type of plastic, I wouldn't have
thought they could make machines that have always failed like this and
stay in business.

--
bof at bof dot me dot uk
currently being spammed at a rate of 5148 a day, that's 1880307 spams a year.