Leon

"igor" wrote in message

Leon, I did find an old post where you mentioned having the Bit Jack.
Still happy w/ it? What router are you using w/ it? TIA. -- Igor

Nope, I ultimately was not happy with it. It, IMHO is a good idea and is
well built but the router being lifted from one side and or the threaded
adjustment shaft in the router causes it to easily bind. I found that it
made adjusting the bit height about 10% easier than using nothing at all. I
was using an old and large Bosch 1611 plunge router. I ended up buying a
Triton and I am Very happy with its features in particular ease of height
adjustments and bit changes above the table without removing the router.