Minnie Bannister

The one we installed in our previous house (Kenmore, perhaps made by
Whirlpool) hung on the wall but had to be attached to the cabinet above
as well. The GE in our present house is attached to the cabinet above as
well, but since we don't have the installation instructions for it (it
was here when we moved in), I don't know whether that was a requirement
-- but I suspect so.

MB

Whether you vote Democrat or Republican in November, the country will
still be run from boardrooms in the USA and elsewhere, not by your
elected representatives.

On 10/24/04 12:30 pm anonomous put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

I would like to install an OTR microwave, but there is no cabinet above the
range. Can it be mounted just to the wall?