Mo Thanku

"Owain" wrote in message ...
"Mo Thanku" wrote
| We have big landing Passage area, it was wallpaper before now
| I taken the wall paper off and was wondering will it better to
| a) Wallpaper it up again
| b) Skim Plaster it and just paint over it.
| Now with option (b) the good thing is we can change colour as
| often as we like and be easy to redo it in future too, with
| wall papering it is going to be one big job again.

c) textured wallpaper that can be painted over several times, and peels off
leaving a backing for repapering.

Owain

If I go for the texture wallpapper that be an expensive option at this
time, can I just paint it now and may be in few years time wallpaper
over the paint.
In simple term can I wallpapper over paint
Thanks