J T

Sun, Oct 24, 2004, 7:33am (EDT-3)
(Never=A0Enough=A0Money) queries:
snip The real question is what kind of woodworker, I'll refrain from
the derogatory term "worddorker", would by a $250,000 router? snip

$250,000? I musta missed that.

I'd say none of you uses a router lift. I find that difficult to
beleive. Surely there's someone out there willing to 'fess up.

I don't, for one. On the other hand, my needs/requirements are
different that a lot of people. I've got a dedicated router table, with
a fixed base router, and use a flush trim bit, period. Once it's in,
that's it, no call adjustment.

But, times change - if, and when, I ever need/want a router lift,
I'll probably make one.

JOAT
Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.