Anthony Frost

In message
Steph Peters wrote:

Our Panasonic is also fine after 2 and a half years making 3 loaves a week,
some wholemeal some not. The non stick inside of the pan is scratched, but
the bread still drops out so it's non stick enough to work.

That would be another handy tip, don't wash the pan unless you really
have to. Just wipe it clean afterwards and the non-stickiness lasts a
lot longer.

I'm glad we
chose the one with nut/seed dispenser in the top; I'm sure I'd be lazy and
not bother making the fancier loaves if I had to go and put the bits in by
hand part way through the process.

With my previous machine I just dumped everything in at the start. I've
tried it both ways with the Panasonic and there seems very little
difference between using the dispenser and dropping everything in.

Anthony