Doug Winterburn

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:31:03 -0700, Wes Stewart wrote:

[snip]

My senator, John McCain, is about the only one I know of who can speak his
mind and still get reelected, although it pains me to see him campaigning
for GWB, after what Bush said about him in the past. I thought McCain had
more integrity than that, but it just further proves my point, these guys
will do and say anything to get elected.

McCain and Kyle are also my senators, but I prefer Kyle over McCain.
Perhaps McCain remembers what Kerry said about him as a Viet Nam Vet and
considers those statements overwhelm anything Bush may have said? Had
McCain truly believed in Kerry, he would have accepted the VP nomination
as Kerry's running mate. That probably would have assured a Kerry victory.

-Doug

--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between