KS

In article ,
says...
Also question to the whole group, not just UA100: given all the
anti-router lift pro-shaper feedback, I'd say none of you uses a
router lift. I find that difficult to beleive. Surely there's someone
out there willing to 'fess up.

I use the Jessem MAST-R-LIFT which is the same as the Jointech.
Yes I like it. I got tired of going under the table to fiddle with the
height, now its just a matter of turning a crank from above. Another
thing is the height is repeatable. I've tried that without the lift with
just a router, again more fiddling and its basically hit or miss.
Bottom line is I would buy it again without question. The only
thing that made me put off buying one for a couple of years was the
price. I should of bought it sooner which would of saved me alot of
aggravation.
Now to the nifty digital one, would I buy that one? Probably not
because what happens when the electronics fail? I can rebuild a
mechanical one if need be, but electronics forget about it.