Ian Stirling

OverPriced wrote:

"bof" wrote in message
In message , Ren Hoek
writes
I had exactly the same problem with the basket wheels and runners on a
Zanussi d/w that was installed when we moved house last year. I ended
up taking it to the tip and buying a new one as all the parts totalled
75% of the cost of a new one.

I did just the same with our Zanussi d/w a month back, it simply wasn't
worth buying all the small plastic bits needed, so a basically
functional dishwasher went to the tip.

--
bof at bof dot me dot uk
currently being spammed at a rate of 5233 a day

so has anyone tried to find 3rd party parts?
I could not find these from CPC? have i just missed it somewhere ?

Did you try ringing thtm?
CPCs online range is much smaller (for some reason) than what tehy
can get if you phone them with details of the model.