Victoria

Default No Cold Water coming from Mixer Taps on Bath

Hi
Could someone help. I have a cold water tap on a mixer tap on the bath
which has increasingly become stiff so that now I only get a trickle
of water sometimes nothing at all. The hot water on the mixer taps
runs fine and all the other cold taps in the house also run fine which
makes me think it is a washer or something on the one cold tap.

I and my partner are DIY novices but if someone could give us a step
by step idiots guide from removing the taps to investigating and
solving the problem I would very much appreciate it.

Or if you think this is a job only for the professionals please let me
know.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Victoria