Rick Dipper

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:51:46 +0100, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

I had one, I was not overly impressed with it, in fact I have now
taken it out.

What did you replace it with?

Christian.

I had mine configured with 2 boilers, gas & wood.

I replaced it with some simple electronice, when the wood fire is hot
the gas boiler switches off, and all the zone valves open. When the
wood fire is cold, the zone value closes it off.

So the two flows from the boliers are simply joined together, and the
hot water feeds into the heating circuits. Only one bolier ever
operates at a time.

I found problems with then Dunsley were :-

A pain in the butt to fit into a reasonably small space.
A pain in the butt to fitt, if you got a leek, you had to
take half the plumbing apart to get a spanner anywhere neer.
Totally impossible to insulate

I am not a profesionall plumber, maybe I would have been happier if
sombody else had done the thing, so I could not critisie my own work.

Rick