N. Thornton

"Bargain Hunter" wrote in message ...
I own the flat and have lived here 25 years
Its wired with 2.5 standard twin & earth which is modern

thats a good sign. You're sure its pvc and not lead covered?

No earthing clamps in bathroom
No rats
It happens every few hours and although I`ve heard it other places its one
place in particular which is about 3 ft away from the nearest outlet

It is an old meter with wired ceramic fuses and no RCD`s etc
No sockets getting hot
All the sockets were replaced by me with very high quality ones about 6
years ago

what kind of skts were there before? square/rectangular, or with
curved edges? White or brown/black? Why did you replace them all?

Anyhow, youve got bad connections probably, and theyre likely to catch
fire. Fix pronto.

NT