Bjarte Runderheim

"Bjarte Runderheim" skrev i melding
I am considering turning semi-pro, and I believe I want a Stubby.
However, I do _not_ want to buy it through the US, being norwegian,
and all, direct shipping lines to the aussies, and all that,
relatives down under and all that (an ignorant bunch, when it comes
to woodturning, but nice, and all that).

Wherever I turn on the net, I seem to be channelled back to
some US link or other. I do not want that.

Thanks to all helpers and advisors!

At the moment I have sent a request to the french dealer,
and pending that, I am checking shipping possibilities in case
I may need to involve my kin down under.

Well, - as we all should have learnt in this space age;
the shortest way between two points is _not_ a straight line!
No longer. No sir.

Bjarte