loutent

I thought those photos were hilarious. The ones I saw never showed
Kerry actually TOUCHING the dead goose. Now if he actually gutted it
and cut off its head then ate it with Theresa over an open fire, I
might vote for him. Naw...don't think that would do it either.

Brings a tear to my eye as I conjure up growing up in central PA with a
22 by age 12 "right of passage" and the 16 ga Ithaca by the time you're
16. First day of hunting season - nobody in school except the girls.
Shootin' rats at the dump after school. Can't believe there going
Kerry there.

Of course, there is the 110% registration in Phila & Pittsburg - and
dead Dems are out-registering dead Republicans 10:1. Never forget mayor
John Street after the 2000 election proudly proclaiming that every
single registered voter in Philadelphia cast a ballot. Now that's
democracy (or something) in action!

I'm not going to get into a political debate tho. I had Bush & Kerry
filtered, but here I am ...damn!

Can't wait till the f*ckin' election is over.

Lou

In article , Kerry
wrote:

How about this: The gun-grabbing liberals haven't been saying much
this election cycle. Even see photo-ops of Kerry hunting with a real
shotgun. Just wait though, if he gets in you'll see what happens to
your guns.

Liberal