Bjarte Runderheim

"f/256" skrev i melding

"Bjarte Runderheim" wrote in message
I am considering turning semi-pro, and I believe I want a Stubby.
However, I do _not_ want to buy it through the US, being norwegian,
and all, direct shipping lines to the aussies, and all that,
relatives down under and all that (an ignorant bunch, when it comes
to woodturning, but nice, and all that).

Wherever I turn on the net, I seem to be channelled back to
some US link or other. I do not want that.

I want the aussies!

Who can help?

Google "and all that", can help :-)

http://www.omegastubbylathes.com

Yes, thanks, I had tried "Stubby Lathes", stubbylathes, Omega Tools, and
whatnot,
but this was helpful, indeed, - Thanks!

(Although i was passed on to an "international dealer in France,
that is something like living in New York, and being given the address
to a shop in Houston.)

Bjarte