Rod Speed

Bill Bonde wrote in message
Gymmy Bob wrote

Burning anything is not environmental friendly. I guess
it depends on what environment you want to live in.
I prefer to have some sunshine and clouds in the sky.

When the temp gets hot enough, there is almost no smoke.

The CO2 is still not environmentally friendly.

These materials are gasified and consumed to ash.

And the ash isnt that environmentally friendly either.

The increased ash content of corn fits in well
with what I've read about corn cob gasifiers.

And you still have the environmental unfriendlyness of corn growing.