Rod Speed

"Serendipity" wrote in message
Joel M. Eichen wrote:

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:33:37 -0500, wrote:

Burning anything is not environmental friendly. I guess it depends on what
environment you want to live in. I prefer to have some sunshine and clouds
in the sky.

How do you propose heating your home?

Most all forms of heat require burning something

Some people bring the cattle inside .. .they give off heat I hear.

Actually building so the animals reside below the human residence is an old
way of keeping warm. There is one such home here that does that. I think
this style of building is more popular in Sweden (?).

Pity about the stench of all that cow****.