Joel M. Eichen

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:18:51 -0400, Serendipity

Anything that uses a renewable source of fuel rather than fossil fuel is
environmentally friendly.

Im curious... what will you burn if you should buy the
grain stove?

Will you burn wheat or rye.... instead of corn?

We live in an area where all are plentiful so it will depend on the unit
price of the grain when we go to buy. Some of these stoves also burn
cherry pits. If you have a source for those, it might be worth looking
into.

I didn't want to get into this but the title says PELLET stoves. Would
that be rabbit pellets by any chance?

Joel