Leon

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message

Seriously, did you check the prices? They're very low--low enough to make
them good quality throw-aways.

Yeah I agree the prices are good but I bought some of the deeply
discounted bits from Jesada last year and they were not up to their regular
standard of quality. The shanks rusted and that was explained as poor
quality stock from a supplier. I had to send a couple of 3/8" straight bits
back because of excessive vibration, when brand new with not cutting time on
them. That was really really odd. They were replaced at no charge of
coarse but still the quality was not up to par.